Scope of services
Continue provides a complete range of independent consultancy services addressing all aspects of business continuity and risk management, with both technical and management emphases. We help and advise clients in a pragmatic way, for example, by reviewing the effectiveness of existing security measures before making recommendations for change.
Our approach is tailored to clients instructions such as a top-down perspective - addressing the totality of a client's IT infrastructure, voice services, or business operations - or through specifically focused engagements addressing previously identified areas of concern or risk.
- Analytical review of Business Continuity arrangements
- The design, development and maintenance of all systems and operational Business Continuity Plans
- Preparation of disaster simulation exercises
- Ensuring the Understanding of Operational Risk
- Training and education to provide a thorough understanding of corporate and local Business Continuity disciplines
- Proactively identify and escalate issues or weaknesses and torecommend mitigants for resolution
- Audit your suppliers arrangements to ensure they are as robust as you need them to be
- Comprehensive range of testing services to ensure business continuity strategies, stand-by arrangements and recovery plans work in practice
- Scenario-based 'walkthroughs' for a Board or Crisis Management Team
For more information please contact us either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the contact form via the contact page
We look forward to serving you.